A message to our clients and community from Steve Heine, President and CEO, Woodsboro Bank
Community has always been at the heart of who we serve at Woodsboro Bank. In light of recent industry news and events, we want to assure you that Woodsboro Bank remains dedicated to providing you with safe & sound banking practices and solutions. Understanding that you may have questions, we want to provide valuable information on our bank’s strong and stable position.
- As a community bank based in Frederick County since 1899, we service a wide variety of consumer and business clients. Our clients vary in size and industry significantly reducing our exposure to risk. We work consistently to manage and mitigate our risk to withstand any uncertainties.
- We are an FDIC-insured institution. Nobody has ever lost a dime of FDIC-insured deposits up to $250,000. For clients who have questions about their coverage or whether additional insurance coverage is needed, we are ready and prepared to assist you to ensure your deposit needs are met. Should you have questions regarding your account or want to move your deposit accounts to us, please contact one of our local branches or call 301-898-4000 to speak with one of our bank colleagues. Additional resources can be found at:
- Woodsboro Bank runs on a client focused model that builds relationship lasting generations. These relationships create the long-term trust we value.
- All decision-making lies right here in our community. Our clients have direct access to the Woodsboro Bank team and we welcome you to contact us with any questions.
Woodsboro Bank is not just a bank in our community, we are THE community bank and have been for 124 years. When you bank local, your money stays local. It improves the quality of life in numerous ways in our community. We thank you for choosing to bank at Woodsboro Bank and welcome conversations to explore moving to Woodsboro Bank. My door is always open, and our experienced banking team is ready to assist you now and in the future.
- Blog (17)
- Colleague News (35)
- General (50)
- Weather (1)
- Woodsboro Bank Events (14)
- Woodsboro Bank in our Community (26)