Coronavrius Precautions Update - Social Distancing
Effective, Wednesday, March 18th, our branches will operate in a “social distancing” mode until further notice. Social distancing reduces the frequency, proximity and duration of contact between people reducing the spread of contagious diseases.
What does this mean?
A colleague will be stationed at our branch door for client guidance. We may ask you to complete your banking transactions through our drive-up or night deposit box.
Unfortunately, if your transaction requires branch lobby access, you may be asked to wait upon entering. Please note when you come into the branch there will be no handshaking and you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Please know during this time we are committed to protecting our clients, community and colleagues while still providing banking services.
We encourage you to utilize the banking channels listed below as an alternative to our branch lobbies at this time.
- Branch Drive-Ups - make deposits and withdrawals without needing to get out of your vehicle.
- Night Deposit Box - during this time, any deposit placed in the night deposit box during branch hours will be processed that business day. If placed in the night deposit box after branch hours, it will be processed the next business day.
- Telephone Banking - you can call 301-898-9283 to obtain account balances, transfer funds, make payments and more.
- Online Banking - use this to view your accounts, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills and much more.
- Mobile Banking - in addition to the features of online banking, you can use mobile banking to make check deposits through Remote Deposit Anywhere.
- Woodsboro Bank ATMs - this is a great way to withdraw cash from your account (up to $500) and ATMs located at our branch offices allow you to make deposits.
- Allpoint Network ATMs - we are a part of the Allpoint Network which gives you access to a number of ATMs locally, nationally and internationally. Visit www.woodsborobank.com/allpoint to find an ATM close to you.
- Call Us - you can always call your local branch office to obtain balances, transfer funds and ask questions about your accounts.