Alternative Banking Channels
We understand the importance of your time and recognize that it is not always convenient for you to use our branch lobbies. We welcome you to utilize the following banking channels that allow you to do banking 24/7 and some without the need to travel to our branch offices:
- Online Banking - use this to view your accounts, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills and much more.
- If you don’t have online banking, it’s easy to enroll online.
- Mobile Banking - in addition to the features of online banking, you can use mobile banking to make check deposits through Remote Deposit Anywhere.
- Telephone Banking - you can call 1-833-410-WAVE(9283) to obtain account balances, transfer funds, make payments and more. Visit our Wave Telephone Banking page to learn more.
- Night Deposit Box – this service allows you to drop off deposits during non-business hours. If dropped off during regular business hours, please note the transaction will be processed during the next business day.
- Woodsboro Bank ATMs - this is a great way to withdraw cash from your account (up to $500) and ATMs located at our branch offices allow you to make deposits.
- Allpoint Network ATMs - we are a part of the Allpoint Network which gives you access to a number of ATMs locally, nationally and internationally. Find an ATM close to you.
You can always call your local branch office to obtain balances, transfer funds and ask questions about your accounts. Sometimes you may have transactions that require you to use our branches, but you can do many of your banking transactions without having to get out of your car through our Branch Drive-Ups.
There may be times beyond our control when we ask you to utilize these alternative branch channels instead of coming into our branch lobbies for us to better serve you. We apologize an inconveniences this may cause during these times, but be rest assured that everyday our colleagues work to be client devoted, community focused and excellence driven.